Joe Houde DC, CCSP, CSCS
Call (714) 658-4143
Bachelors of Science in Biology from Boston College Doctorate in Chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences
Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP) from American Chiropractic Boards of Sports Physicians (ACBSP)
Dr. Houde has been a medical team staff member for the National Governing Body of Team USA Beach Volleyball since 2013 which allows him to travel internationally and domestically. He has also worked at several Team USA Men’s Field Hockey events since 2014. He has also worked in the field at various volleyball tournaments, marathons, and lacrosse tournaments. This past year he has completed his two week sports medicine rotation at the United States Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Houde has gained the respect of the athletic community in Southern California and beyond. He knows that each person is unique and he approaches each patient’s needs from that perspective. Dr. Houde treats all patients, not just the athletes or weekend warriors. He applies the sports medicine realm to everyday people and injuries. His goal in practice is to always return his patients to a pain-free and active lifestyle, and he does his best to understand their individual goals.
Dr. Houde lives in the Southern Orange County area with his wife and son and appreciates all the activities Southern California has to offer. In his free time he enjoys mountain biking, weight training, and playing soccer, ice hockey, and golf.
• 15 min OV - Chiropractic, soft tissue OR training/rehab/movement re-education progressions $50
• 30 min OV - Chiropractic, soft tissue, passive modality, taping, movement re-education $80
• 60 min OV - (30 min OV) + Training/Rehab/Movement re-education $100
• 90 min Initial OV- History, Physical/Ortho/Neuro Exam, Movement Screen + 30 min OV $125
A La Carte PRICING BY THERAPY**:
• 15 min - Chiropractic and soft tissue $50
• 20 min - Movement Screen (With 3 corrective exercises) $40
• 20 min - Compex Muscle Stimulation $20
• 30 min - Training/Rehab/Movement re-education $50
• Per Region - RockTape Kinesiology Taping (Free with own tape) $10
**These services potentially covered by Insurance.
Accepting PPO and plans with in & out of network benefits. Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Anthem HMO plans.
Contact us to verify Insurance coverage.
All Crossfit Forest members receive a discounted cash rate. Inquire directly for special rate.