Run 1 mile for TT
Do some Double under Skill Work to prep for Saturday.
Double Under Progression:
1. Jump rope with correct hop, not jump, hop by extending knees. Relax the rest of your body where you can, turn at the wrist only, elbows are bent and relaxed.
2. Change speeds/rhythm of the rope while also maintaining correct hop form.
3. Hop-hop BIG HOP, requires changing speeds and be sure to maintain correct hop form.
4. Hop-hop-hop DOUBLE UNDER with good form.
5. Try to do two Double Unders in a row with good form then go back to hop hop hop Double under try to get to 10 unbroken with good form somehow. Then try 3 in a row and 7 somehow. 4 and then 6 until you can get 10 double unders in a row without stopping.
Don't work on jumping rope for more than 45 seconds at a time, rest :45+ in between attempts.
CrossFit Training Camp:
Back Squat 5-5-5
Overhead Squat 5-5-5
3 rounds for time of:
21 Double Unders
Sandbag Carry, 45/35 lbs, 200 m
7 Back Extension (GHD)s
7 GHD Sit-ups