Snatch 1 Rep
Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.
Find a heavy single for today 8 Minute Time cap
1 Snatch, 80% 1RM
Every 30 secs for 6 mins.
12 x 1 every :30 seconds Use 80-85% of today's heavy single
8 rounds for max reps of:
max rep Clean & Jerks, 95/65 lbs, 30 secs Rest 30 secs
Note: You should be able to work consistently in sets of 5 touch-and-go reps with good mechanics, with short breaks in between. Scale load accordingly. Scale movement to hang power clean and jerk. Dumbbells are acceptable as well, but try to keep to the barbell if possible.
Drew Canole is nutrition specialist, transformation specialist and national spokesperson for the benefits of juicing vegetables for health and vitality. He is the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, where he shares educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. Drew is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
- Turmeric — A plant that is good for fighting inflammation, and can improve your mood and overall feeling.
- Ashwagandha — An adaptogen that doesn’t taste good, but helps with testosterone, mental clarity and stress.
- Chlorella — One of the best plant based fat sources on the planet. helps detox heavy metals from the body.
- Spirulina — Greatest form of B12 on the planet, helps with stem cell regeneration.
- Lemon balm magnesium — Helps the body relax.
- Medicinal mushrooms — Cordyceps, reishi, and turkey tail mushrooms are good for your immune system, longevity, and muscle relaxation.
- Lion’s Mane mushrooms — Good to take before bed for improving the immune system, memory support, and having more vivid dreams.
- The more vividly you remember your dreams, the healthier you are — remembering your dreams is associated with your overall health. If you don’t dream or can’t remember your dreams too well, it might be a sign that you need to improve your health.
- Transforming strangers is easier than transforming people who are close to you — If you’re trying to transform people’s lives, you’re better off trying to influence people that are not family or close friends. Those will be the last people to get influenced by your extraordinary ideas. That’s just how relationship dynamics go. People that are not so close to you, are more open to take advice and get transformed by you.