Please Register for the Online Scoreboard before the events begin:
The Forest Games are upon us for the 3rd time this year. For the new folks, we use this as a time to benchmark our fitness progress. We will perform the same benchmarks every year at the same time of the year. We recognize the top 3 overall performances in each division for each gender. We break up the divisions by the duration of time you have been doing CrossFit.
Freshmen: 0 - 6 months
Sophomores: 6 months to 1 year
Juniors: 1 year to 2 years
Seniors: 2 years +
We also recognize the 1st place of each gender by age for our Master's Division.
40 - 44 year olds
45 - 49
50 - 54
Those recognized will receive a Forest Games Winner Shirt.
- Rest days are the only days you can do make-up workouts or do the workouts ahead of time
- The Floater workout may be done anytime, you just need a coach to judge or be around while someone else judges you.
- You may not do any of the workouts more than once
- Thursday's and Sunday's are Rest Days or Make-up Days
- Scaling: There can be up to 3 versions of an event, Rx, Rx-1, Rx-2, see Overall Scoring System below.