We are proud to announce that CrossFit Forest Owner Pete Jones passed the Certified CrossFit Trainer exam last week and becomes a Certified Level 3 CrossFit Trainer.
While the certificate courses are open to trainers at all stages of development, CrossFit Certifications are advanced credentials that ensure experienced individuals possess broad knowledge and finely honed abilities in the field of professional training. The certifications provide the public with an assurance of competency and professional accountability by:
- Requiring a significant number of practical coaching hours before application;
- Including examination questions that require analysis and application of knowledge gained from coaching experience;
- Using performance-based examination to evaluate skills and coaching in real time;
- Publishing Standards of Professional Practice to which certified trainers and coaches must adhere;
- Ensuring commitment to a long-term standard of continuing education.
Individuals who have earned Certified CrossFit Trainer or Certified CrossFit Coach credentials will redefine fitness-industry standards through their dedication to results-based programming and training, practical application of knowledge, and comprehensive coaching ability.
Source: CrossFit Certifications
Two sets of:
Against an 8 minute running clock:
500 meter Row
400 meter Run
Max Rep Ground to Overhead (185/125lbs)
*Reps must be in touch and go triples
Rest 3 minutes
Fitness: 45-65/35-45lbs (Row 400m, Run 300m)